Tuesday 13 May 2008

Jan Ruhe

Wow, On Sunday I attended "Getting Fired Up!" Network Marketing conference presented by Jan Ruhe.
Jan started in direct sales over 28 years ago and is now a millionaire with a company turnover of over 1/2 Billion sales last year. www.janruhe.com

My ambition to build a fantastic business grew when I read her book 'Go Diamond' last year.

Following reading her book I promoted 2 new managers in Virgin within 2 months.

I have bought every book in Jan's collection and will follow this plan to build a strong partyplan company.

I am now going to take this all the way and develop managers for Helen E throughout the United Kingdom. We all know when you get in at the start of a company you reep the rewards. I am looking for front line managers in all area's...interested?

Email me at rooney95@blueyonder.co.uk If you have my number call for a chat.

x