Saturday 10 May 2008

My Business Update

Hello to my friends, family, customers and ex-colleagues.
This is a very exciting time, I am in final talks with Helen E on the verge of launching a brand new party plan company.

Who's Helen E? Helen had been in the beauty business for around 15 years before creating her own company 9 years ago. I worked with her from that day till I had my son 6 years ago. I have since met up with Helen again and I've seen how fast her company has grown and the quality of her products..check out her website http://www.helen-e.com/.

If you want to find out more then keep checking out my blog and I'll update at each stage.

Would YOU like to join a company from launch day...Imagine where you could be within a few years! I'm your key contact email or call me and we'll talk.

Lisa
x